Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Firefox Adblock

Firefox, the IE substitute we all know and love. I also love Adblock. The only problem is that its a bit tricky to use. However, it isn't too hard to master and you cannot put money on the end result. I liked it because I could block the insanely annoying forum avatars and other assorted pictures. Something I found out not to long ago is the ability to block Intilitext.

Regardless of how you use Adblock, it has revolutionized my web browsing experience. No longer do I have to tolerate FUCKING ANNOYING flash banners. (Flash was ruined by advertising. 99% of Flash is ad banners.)

Now, I've installed Adblock on all of my Windows installs. And like a sucker, I've noticed I keep typing in the same damn things. Adblock isn't stupid... you can export/import settings. I've put up my Adblock list in a comment. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger XLShadow said...

It isn't pretty... I'll clean it up later if I find time.

[Adblock]
http://*.paypopup.com/*
http://www.ad724.com/*
http://www.sonnerie.net/*
http://pics.homere.jmsp.net/*
http://media.mediaplazza.com/*
http://www.mediaplazza.net/*
http://filetarget.com/*
http://lw.gamecopyworld.com/*
http://www.afcyhf.com/*
http://*.fastclick.net/*
http://m0156.gamecopyworld.com/games/i/vg*
http://www.lduhtrp.net/*
http://m0156.gamecopyworld.com/games/images/crcpllogo.gif
http://m0156.gamecopyworld.com/games/images/email.gif
http://*.doubleclick.net/*
http://mjxads.internet.com/*
http://www.devx.com/assets/vendshow/*
http://spe.atdmt.com/*
http://view.atdmt.com/*
http://www.splintercell.com/us/flash/BZM6_buzz_register_x_160x600_v3_x.gif
http://www.rainbowsixgame.com/us/flash/skyscraper_us.swf
http://www.rainbowsixgame.com/us/flash/spotlight_us.swf
http://hera.hardocp.com/*
http://www.thetechzone.com/neoads/adimage.php?*
http://img-cdn.mediaplex.com/ads/*
http://a.as-us.falkag.net/*
http://*.falkag.net/*
http://*.adserver.com/*
http://www.pvponline.com/phpads/adimage.php?*
http://www.pvponline.com/images/sponsors/pvp_comic.gif
http://www.pvponline.com/phpads/*
http://campaign.indieclick.com/ad*
http://www.penny-arcade.com/ads/*
http://adserver.zeads.com/*
http://ad.trafficmp.com/*
http://ads.friendfinder.com/*
http://ads.wunderground.com/ads/*
http://c5.zedo.com/*
http://icons.wunderground.com/ads/*
http://banners.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/statefarmbanner?zip=16801&width=150
http://*.zedo.com/*
http://www.wunderground.com/ads/*
http://*.contextweb.com/*
http://www.techpowerup.com/ads/ad*
http://mads.gamespot.com/Ads/*
http://mads.gamespot.com/*
http://adlog.com.com/*
http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/shared/home2/flashtop/*
http://ds.serving-sys.com/*
http://image.com.com/gamespot/shared/promos/*
http://servedby.advertising.com/*
http://bannerfarm.ace.advertising.com/*
http://*.tribalfusion.com/*
http://ads.ign.com/*
http://www.evilavatar.com/images/banners/bcbcomics.swf
http://*.googlesyndication.com/*
http://rocksteadycrew.com/rightside_ad/*
http://www.flickr.com/images/launch_upgrade_teaser.gif
http://corporateradiosucksass.com/images/sponsorships/*
http://ads.partner2profit.com/*
http://img.soulmate.com/*
http://as.casalemedia.com/*
http://altfarm.mediaplex.com/*
http://overclockers.com/images/hsflarge.gif
http://www.driverheaven.net/images/seafish_728x90_radx700.swf
http://www.driverheaven.net/ad.php?large
http://www.driverheaven.net/images/corsair.gif
http://www.driverheaven.net/ultra/ultra.swf
http://www.driverheaven.net/images/ocz_new.swf
http://michifus.com/home/imageset/GameStop%20010.jpg
http://*.bluestreak.com/*
http://www.dansdata.com/images/ssbanner_g.gif
http://securewebs.com/*
http://www.dansdata.com/images/Aus.gif
http://www.dansdata.com/images/sw.gif
http://www.auspcmarket.com.au/images/auspc_animlrg.gif
http://*.adknowledge.com/*
http://ads.reallifecomics.com/*
http://pez.ign.com/*
http://ads.osdn.com/*
http://bd.centre.ru/*
http://global.msads.net/ads/*
http://www.winguides.com/images/adverts/*
http://adimg.*/
http://ads.com.com/
http://www.worthplaying.com/images/cossacks2_468x60.swf
http://www.worthplaying.com/contest/bfme_banner.gif
http://www.worthplaying.com/images/cossacks2_160x600.jpg
http://www.americasarmy.com/images/aa_logo_sm.gif
http://www.worthplaying.com/images/mcbanner120x48.gif
http://www.futurelooks.com/phpads/*
http://www.crazypc.com/images/ads/*
http://www.kdcomputers.com/images/adv/*
http://service.bfast.com/*
http://www.pcabusers.com/images/kk.swf
http://www.pcabusers.com/images/vantec.swf
http://www.pcabusers.net/images/enermax.gif
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/AD_Banner/*
http://ads.storagereview.net/*
http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/imagenes/imagenescom/banner_modelo_tit_tru.gif
http://adserver.newdigitalgroup.com/*
http://adserver.digitalpartners.com/
http://gavzad.keenspot.com/ads/
http://sideshow.directtrack.com/
http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/media/harry.gif
http://www.evilavatar.com/images/banners/
http://images.reallifecomics.com/storebanners/
http://images.reallifecomics.com/banner.php?*
http://images.reallifecomics.com/images/
http://www.pvponline.com/images/sponsor.gif
http://*.as5000.com/
http://*.intellisrv.net/
http://www.legionhardware.com/html/admin/ads/
http://*.gms1.net/
http://*.adtech.de/
http://*.net-ad-vantage.com/
http://*.overture.com/
http://www.reallifecomics.com/donation.png
http://*.interclick.com/
http://*.kanoodle.com/
http://*.specificmedia.com/
http://*.adrevolver.com/
http://network.realmedia.com/RealMedia/ads/
http://*.realmedia.com/RealMedia/ads/
http://*.nextag.com/
http://*.adbureau.net/
http://www.google.com/images/gds1.gif
http://ads.tweakxp.com/
http://*.intellitxt.com/
http://*.vibrantmedia.com/
https://www.gamespyid.com/_img/d2d_260x100.jpg
https://www.gamespyid.com/promos/riddick_big.jpg
http://*.inetinteractive.com/
http://www.extremeoverclocking.com/adserver/
http://forums.extremeoverclocking.com/template_images/magazines/
http://*.burstnet.com/
http://ah.pricegrabber.com/export_feeds.php?*
http://www.daionet.gr.jp/%7Emasa/Image/CyanButton.gif
http://www.daionet.gr.jp/%7Emasa/Image/GoldButton.gif
http://www.daionet.gr.jp/%7Emasa/Image/MasaPlate.gif
http://files.extremeoverclocking.com/template_images/it120x240.gif
http://*.tradepub.com/
http://files.extremeoverclocking.com/template_images/LIUtilities/
http://www.ps2nfo.com/banners/
http://*.clicksor.com/
http://scripts.lycos.com/catman/
http://af.lygo.com/d/toolbar/
http://ly.lygo.com/ly/srch/hp/go_get_it_web_78x19.gif
http://hb.lycos.com/header?*
http://www.angelfire.com/sys/common_scripts.js
http://*.yieldmanager.com/
http://www.xanga.com/scripts/jadfc.js
http://www.qksrv.net/
http://popinads.com/

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home