Games: F.E.A.R. SP Demo Hits
The demo was available for download shortly after 1PM.
I'm getting it from filerush because the VU download site didn't have the demo posted on time.
I'm really building myself up for a serious let down with F.E.A.R. From all the preview material I've encounter, the production team is saying all the right things. But come on, they ALWAYS say the right things before the game is out. The demo is huge but free. I need something new to chew on before Quake 4 and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars come out. I figure this will help pass the time.
I'm getting it from filerush because the VU download site didn't have the demo posted on time.
I'm really building myself up for a serious let down with F.E.A.R. From all the preview material I've encounter, the production team is saying all the right things. But come on, they ALWAYS say the right things before the game is out. The demo is huge but free. I need something new to chew on before Quake 4 and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars come out. I figure this will help pass the time.
1:50 PM

1 Comments:
...and I've been chewing pretty hard on this demo. Lately, I've used it as a pseudo benchmark. Keep an eye out for an offical benchmark after it's release. It'll be juicy.
mmm... juices...
Post a Comment
<< Home