Why I Hate MicroATX
- There are more full ATX cases to choose from then microATX cases.
- There are more full ATX motherboards to choose from then microATX motherboards.
- The best motherboards are often full ATX.
- The best cases are often full ATX.
- MicroATX cases often come with a proprietary power supply.
- MicroATX cases often come with a wimpy power supply.
12:10 PM

2 Comments:
I rather liked the AOpen M-ATX case that I've been rocking for two years now. Despite the fact that we had to wad the cables into one of the drive bays to conserve space, it served its purpose really well, and it even had a little bit of room to expand.
Of course, now that I'm going Full-friggin' ATX, I'll probably never want to go back...
Your AOpen microATX was a rare find. From the little time I spent searching, I couldn't find it for sale anymore. The closest thing I could find was the H450 Series. It will accept a full ATX power supply, which is nice. The H450A looks just like your old case actually. It just has the fugly side fan mount over the cpu. Not sure what else has changed.
Post a Comment
<< Home