PC Gaming = Disappointment?
Both Need For Speed: Most Wanted, and Quake 4 have been HUGE let downs for me. F.E.A.R. also because of the lack of mods and modding support.
From the demo, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter looks like a fun co-op game. Single player just wasn't doing it for me. Might even be fun compeditively, but game-play feels loose.
Normally I don't get excited about games that aren't out or I haven't played, but Enemy Teritory: Quake Wars has me giddy. Giddy like a girl.
From the demo, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter looks like a fun co-op game. Single player just wasn't doing it for me. Might even be fun compeditively, but game-play feels loose.
Normally I don't get excited about games that aren't out or I haven't played, but Enemy Teritory: Quake Wars has me giddy. Giddy like a girl.
11:35 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home