Guild... CRACK!
Don't expect any kind of full review of Guild Wars anytime soon, if at all. I've been playing a lot (READ: addicted) on my first character and I haven't even scratched the surface. I'm constantly amazed at how much depth this game has and what an incredible value it is ($40.) It's refreshing to have a modern game with gameplay as its priority (and for the PC!) Insanely fun to play, more so with a bunch of friends. And the game requires you to have/make friends very quickly. No really, it's on the bottom of the box. Minimum Requirements: Friends. Maybe not, but it should be!
I'm sure World of Warcraft has much of its own special magic to offer, but like a prostitute, this special magic comes at a cost. Perhaps the best selling point is that Guild Wars lacks the monthly fee.
From what I've played so far, I'm already powerless to resist any retail expansions.
I'm sure World of Warcraft has much of its own special magic to offer, but like a prostitute, this special magic comes at a cost. Perhaps the best selling point is that Guild Wars lacks the monthly fee.
From what I've played so far, I'm already powerless to resist any retail expansions.
12:25 AM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home